EAA Power Amino is a dietary supplement that contains a set of the most important amino acids officially recognized as essential for life. Our product includes: L-leucine, L-valine, L-lysine, L-phenylalanine, L-threonine, L-isoleucine, L-histidine, L-methionine, L-tryptophan. EAA Power Amino is a product made of the highest quality products available on the market, great solubility and the maximum amount of amino acids without unnecessary fillers are the main features that distinguish our product on the market. And thanks to this it enables a quick and easy way to replenish these compounds in our organism. It is an important issue for both amateur and professional athletes to maximize their endurance and increase their performance. EAA Power Amino is the maximum support for post-training regeneration as well as providing building materials for all proteins in our body.
Amino acids are divided into: Endogenous, Exogenous, Relatively Endogenous and Relatively Exogenous.
Endogenous Amino Acids are amino acids that can be synthesized by our organism. There are 12 of them and they include:
Exogenous Amino Acids – These are amino acids that must be synthetically supplied with food. There are 8 of them, namely:
- Phenylalanine – is a precursor of the neurotransmitters tyrosine, dopamine, adrenaline and norepinephrine.
- Isoleucine – this is the last of the three branched chain amino acids, it is involved in muscle metabolism and is highly concentrated in the muscle tissue. This is important for our immune function, hemoglobin production, and energy regulation.
- Leucine – it is a branched amino acid that is crucial for protein synthesis and muscle repair. It also helps regulate blood sugar, stimulates wound healing, and produces growth hormone.
- Methionine – this amino acid plays a very important role in the metabolism and detoxification of our body. It is also necessary for the growth of tissues and the absorption of zinc and selenium, minerals that are essential for the health of our organism.
- Threonine – is an amino acid that is part of structural proteins, including collagen and elastin, which are an important component of the skin and connective tissue. It also supports fat metabolism and immune function.
- Lysine – plays a very important role in the synthesis of proteins, the production of hormones and enzymes as well as the absorption of calcium. It is very important for energy production, increasing immunity as well as the production of collagen and elastin.
- Tryptophan – helps maintain the proper nitrogen balance in our body. It is a precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates appetite, sleep and mood.
- Valine – is a branched amino acid that helps stimulate growth.
Relatively Exogenous Amino Acids are amino acids that can be synthesized by our body from other exogenous amino acids. These amino acids should be supplied to our body, because, among other things, with an improper diet, their synthesis may be insufficient. Relatively exogenous amino acids are:
- Arginine – made from Ornithine, exogenous for children.
- Tyrosine – made from Phenylalanine,
- Histidine – produced during purine bases, exogenous for children and bodybuilders (large weight gain)
Relatively Endogenous Amino Acids – these are amino acids that our body produces in amounts sufficient for an adult, but too little for developing organisms. Relatively endogenous amino acids are Histidine and Arginine. The deficiency of these substances can lead to disease disorders.
Properties of EAA POWER AMINO:
- Supports immunity
- Does not contain sugar
- Helps to regulate nitrogen levels
- Reduces toxins in the organism
- Accelerates post-workout regeneration
- Increases muscle mass (provides building material for muscles)
- Increases endurance
- Helps to maintain training at the highest level
- Works anti-catabolic (prevents the breakdown of muscle tissue)
- Great solubility
Dissolve a portion of 8g (1,5 scoop) in 100-150 ml of water or juice. Use 2 times daily. On workout days: 1st serving in the morning after getting up, 30 min before breakfast, 2nd serving 30 min before training. On non-workout days: 1st serving in the morning after getting up, 30 min before breakfast, 2nd portion before dinner or before going to bed. Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The bitter aftertaste is the result of the natural taste of the amino acids.
L- Leucine, L- valine, L- Lysine, L-phenylalanine, L-threonine, L- isoleucine, L- histidine, L-methionine, L- tryptophan, acidity regulator: citric acid, color: beet red for colored flavors red or beta-carotene (for yellow flavors), sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame-k.
- Net package weight: 480g
- Portions in the package: 60
- Serving size in the package: 8g
|Substancje aktywne / Active ingredients||8g||16g porcja dzienna||100 g|
|L-leucyna / L- leucuine||2500 mg||5000 mg||30,90 g|
|L-walina / L- valine||1100 mg||2200 mg||13,60 g|
|L-lizyna / L- lizine hcl||1100 mg||2200 mg||13,60 g|
|L-fenyloalanina / L- phenylalanine||900 mg||1800 mg||11,12 g|
|L- treonina / L- Theronine||750 mg||1500 mg||9,27 g|
|L-Izoleucyna / L – isoleucine||450 mg||900 mg||5,56 g|
|L-histydyna / L-Histidine||350 mg||700 mg||4,33 g|
|L-metionina / L-Methionine||250 mg||500 mg||3,09 g|
|L-tryptofan / L- tryptophan||100 mg||200 mg||1,24 g|