Atom Muscle WPI 90 is a whey protein isolate that has been produced by a more advanced method – microfiltrarion of cross flow, which runs at low temperature. It prevents the destruction of valuable and bioactive components. Studies on the effect of whey isolate on the loss of excessive body weight report lowering the body’s ability to store sugar, lower concentrations of cortisol and enhanced feelings of satiety. As a result, our product has a very low content of fat and carbohydrates and a maximally reduced amount of lactose.
Properties Atom Muscle WPI 90:
- Very high protein content
- Super solubility
- Low content of fat, carbohydrates and lactose
- A good source of rapidly available Branched Chain Amino Acids
- It works anabolically – supports the building of pure muscle mass
- It works anti-catabolic – prevents muscle breakdwon
- A source easily available for obtaining energy
- It helps in accelerating the regeneration of the body
- Prefer for all sports
- Recommended both when building muscle mass and when dumping unnecessary kilograms
1-serving 30g (1.5 scoops) mix in 200-250ml of water or milk. Use 1-3 servings daily. On workout days: the first portion immediately after waking up, the second portion after training and the third portion before going to sleep. On non-workout days: drink the firts portion after waking up, the second portion between meals and the third portion before going to bed. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake dose.
Whey protein isolate. chocolate flavor cocoa, thickening: walocel, dyes: beet beetroot or beta-carotene for friut favors, sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame-K
- Net weight of package: 700g
- Servings per container: 23
- Servings size in the package: 30g
|Wartości odżywcze (Nutrition fact)||100g||30g|
|Wartość energetyczna ( Energy Value)||359kcal/1503kJ||107,7 kcal/451kJ|
|Tłuszcz ( Fat)||3,10g||0,93g|
|– w tym kwasy tłuszczowe nasycone ( Saturated fatty acid)||1,30g||0,39g|
|– w cukry (Sugars)||4,50g||1,35g|
|Białko s.m. ( Protein D.M)||87,00g||26,1g|
There are no reviews yet.