The Atom Muscle BCAA+glutamine product: leucine, valine, isoleucine and glutamine is a powerful injection of amino acids for our body. It is a product that not only supports muscle regeneration after intense excercise but it also undoubted that BCAA in our diet is extremely important,looking in terms of health as well as building muscles and reducing body fat. The product does not contain fillers.
In contrast to BCAA, glutamine is an endogenous amino aicd, which can be produced by the body. When the demand increases, the body provide glutmine, decomposing muscle tissue, which we would not want. So the most important adventages that glutamine gives us:
– supporting nitrogen storage, which means that it increases his bioavailability and therefore has a positive effect on anabolic processes, muscle growth
– support for muscle regeneration – a large amount of glutamine significantly supports the recovery of muscle glycogen used during training which shortenes the time of regeneration
– prevention of catabolism – does not allow to obtain glutamine from expanded fibers, while protecting them during intense physical excercise
Properties Atom Muscle BCAA + glutamine:
- Prevents catabolism
- Supports nitrogen storage
- It affects the reduction of both physical and mental fatigue
- The high content of leucine in the product
- Supports muscle regenertion
- Facilitates fat burning
- Anti-catabolic effect (inhibits protein degradation in the body)
- Increases muscular endurance
1-serving 10g (1 scoop) mix in 100-150ml of water or juice. On training days: drink one serving a day after training. On non-workout days drink one serving a day after waking up. Consume immediately after preparation. Comments: do not exceed the recommended daily allowance.
L-glutamine, L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, aromas, acidity regulator: citric acid, dyes: beta-carotene or beetroot-red sweeteners: sucralose, acesulfame-K.
- Net weight of packaging: 400g
- Servings per container: 40
- Serving size in the package: 10g
|Active Substances||100g||Na porcję (10 g) mg|
|L-Glutamine||41,3 g||4130 mg|
|L-Leucine||20,65 g||2065 mg|
|L-Valine||10,3 g||1030 mg|
|L-Izoleucine||10,3 g||1030 mg|